The first rule of using highlighting serum? There are no rules. That’s the case with Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops, which can be used as both skincare and makeup alike. Depending on how and when you apply it, you can create a fresh, dewy glow perfect for downtime — or amp up the drama by adding it under makeup as a primer, over makeup as a highlighter, or both. (Again: no rules!). Here, three ways of using it to get your glow.
Everyday Dewy Look
Dew Drops as a Serum
No makeup? No problem. You can get dewy skin using just skincare products.
- First, rub Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner between your hands and pat it onto clean skin.
- Apply Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Eye Mask around the eyes, patting it in around the eyes to hydrate and brighten.
- Dispense one pump of Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops and smooth it all over skin for instant radiance.
- Seal it all in with two pumps of Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer.
- Finish it off with two pumps of Dew Drops as a radiance-boosting finisher — no makeup needed (although you could add it here if you want).
Glowing Makeup Look
Dew Drops as a Highlighter
Keeping your makeup on the casual side — but no less radiant? You’re in the right place.
- Gently pat Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner onto clean skin.
- Apply Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Eye Mask around the eyes to smooth and depuff the area.
- Pump two drops of Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops into your hand and smooth it onto skin — consider this your serum step.
- Lock it all in with two pumps of Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer.
- Apply any complexion makeup as desired to skin.
- Finish it off with a few pumps of Dew Drops as your highlighter. Apply it onto the tops of cheekbones, on the brow bones, on the cupid’s bow, and down the bridge of the nose.
- Apply Watermelon Glow Lip Pop for a subtle pink tint unique to you.
Full Glam, Full Glow Look
Dew Drops as a Radiance Booster
Going for a little drama with your dewy glow? Make sure to layer your hydration as you go.
- Start with skincare: Pat the Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner into clean skin.
- Prep your eyes for makeup with a dab of Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Eye Mask, using your ring fingers to gently press it under the eyes.
- Use Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops as your serum to create a smooth, glowing base.
- Massage Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream into skin to moisturize and prep it for makeup.
- Mix a pump of Dew Drops with your foundation to give it a dewier finish, then apply.
- Add a drop of Dew Drops to cream blush and pat it onto the cheekbones for a radiant flush.
- Complete your eye look, turning up the drama as desired.
- Apply a dab of Dew Drops onto the tops of cheekbones for a gleaming highlight. You’re all set!
Read more about this breakthrough highlighting serum: